We offer garage drain cleaning services with a strong reliable team with proven specialists.
Did you know;
- During the cold winter season, due to accumulations of salt, calcium deposits are created in the drain causing damage and faults in the drain.
- Often neglected, poor maintenance of the drain will eventually lead to an accumulation of debris and ultimately block the drainage.
- If your drain is not clean once a year, it can lead to bad smells, gurgling, sink and toilet drainage among other things.
The danger of blocked drains
- Blocked drains are never pretty. This one had been ignored for some time. Sewage and waste backed up and spilled.
- What lies beneath. The cover’s off and the horror of the blocked drain is revealed.
- Drain Serecom to the rescue. Drain unblocked. All cleaned up. Smell gone. Grateful householder. All in a day’s work for our specialists.
Do not wait until you've reached this point, contact Drain Serecom in order to clean your drains now. Here are some our of processes.
In order for us to do an utmost clean up job we use high pressure machines equipped with pumps, all debris contained in your drains are vacuumed.
Our work is done properly, cleanly and in a quick matter, it takes about 30 minutes (time may vary depending on the amount of work required) in order to restore your drains to a much cleaner, unclogged state.
Drain Serecom recommends cleaning you drain at least once a year in order to avoid any further complications.