- How long does it typically take to complete application of the sealer on a driveway?
- Do I have to be home when you're doing any work?
No, we always schedule our appointments over the phone prior to coming, to ensure all the vehicles are out. When the work is completed, we always secure the driveway with a band as to warn no vehicles should enter.
- How much time does the sealer need to dry?
Three days including the day it's applied and six hours after it is done to walk on it. Three days is to make sure that the car tires don't leave any marks.
- What is the difference between your sealer and the one I can get from the store?
Most of what is sold in stores is acrylic or tar based. Our product is asphalt based, it's part of the mixture.
Since we apply the sealer under high pressure it does not leave any marks, as opposed to a roller that can leave rolling marks on the driveway.
We guarantees no odors following the sealer application, as opposed to certain product that have a strong reaction to the sun and smell strong.
The sealer will not peel off, or become flaky a few years down the road
The sealer evenly wears off, leaving your driveway looking nice and uniformly grey a few years down the road.
- Do I have to give a deposit on the job?
- I have a tree that looses buds on the driveway, can I still get a sealer done without them sticking.
- What about rain, can it affect the sealer?
- Are you going to stain my paving stones, garage door or cement sidings?
- Is it better to seal my driveway in the Spring or in the Fall?
It makes no difference, as long as we meet the two below conditions:
A dry surface
Minimum temperature of 10°C
- How long does the sealer last?
The simplest answer is two summers including the summer we apply the sealer. Usually in that period of time, the driveway is nice and dark and in the third summer will be more on the grey side
**Note: For maximal aesthetic look we can seal the driveway every year in the spring.
- Do you use hot asphalt for repairs?
- More questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to us.